L’UE-Japan Centre lance un appel à candidatures pour sa prochaine mission TIC et son événement de partenariat au Japon en novembre.
Call for Applications for the next ICT Mission to Japan – November 2019 :
The ICT Cluster/SME support mission will be organised in November on the fringes of the Embedded Technology & IoT Technology 2019 fair in Yokohama .
Dates: 19-22 November 2019 / Application deadline: 20 June 2019
Link to the application form https://www.eu-japan.eu/ict-2019-application-form
During the 3-day fair, participants will be able to exhibit their technologies, attend B2B meetings and meet with Japanese visitors. In addition and in order to maximize the partnering opportunities, one day before the fair, a BtoB partnering event will be organised.
This mission will enable participants to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
Participation is free for EU SMEs and clusters. In addition, EU SMEs and clusters will benefit from a €600 grant.
- Free access to the 1-day partnering event in Tokyo
- Access to the “ET & IoT Technology 2019″ with a delegation booth:
- registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- trade fair booth arrangements
Clusters* and SMEs operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply:
Embedded Technology (ET)
- Development Environments / Tools
- Integration / Design Service / Related Firms & Organisations
Internet of Things (IoT)
- IoT Device Semiconductors
- Sensor / M2M Technology
- Remote Supervision and Control System
- Security / Authentication System