The EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its next training programme in Japan on Japanese business culture.
“Get ready for Japan” 2-week training programme in Japan
· Training dates: 18 – 29 May 2020
· Application deadline: Thursday, 13 February 2020
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan’s business and technological achievements.
It is focused onbusiness management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company visits.
The purpose of the mission in Japan is:
· to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
· to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
· to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones.
The EU-Japan Centre covers all training-related costs such as speakers’ fees, room rental, and transfers for company visits, for participants from SMEs. In addition, SMEs can benefit from a € 1200, – grant.
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14 participants.
EU-JAPAN CENTRE for Industrial Cooperation | EU-based office
Rue Marie de Bourgogne 52 | B-1000 Brussels | Belgium | firstname.lastname@example.org | +32 2 282 0043
http://www.eu-japan.eu | http://www.eubusinessinjapan.eu | http://twitter.com/EUJAPANCENTRE